[Cbt] am running CBT configurable-monitoring branch on scale lab

Ben England bengland at redhat.com
Sat Oct 15 07:20:53 PDT 2016

I pushed a couple of tiny patches to configurable-monitoring branch to make running with > 1000 OSDs across 29 OSD hosts work better.  I am getting tests to run at that scale (without creating the cluster). So I think it's done.

There is a problem with increasing volumes_per_client parameter > 8 in the scale lab, not sure what it is yet.  But the symptom is below URL.  It's not limit on number of file descriptors on host running CBT, I increased that to 16384

-ben

http://pastebin.com/7CqGrg9M