[Cbt] Ceph Benchmark Visualization Project

M.S. ms.soumya12 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 06:30:33 PST 2017

Hello,

Thank you Mark and Neha for the warm welcome :) I am looking forward to
working with all of you.

I've done some ground work in collecting information related to the
well-known visualization frameworks. I've tabulated this information for
better comparison.
As a part of my preliminary contribution I was given a JSON output from a
fio write workload. My task was to visualize the given data using any
visualization framework of my choice. I used highcharts.js.
You can find both the implementation and documentation in this
<https://github.com/MSSoumya/cbt-output-viz> repository.  I've also hosted
my implementation here: http://139.59.94.171/

I'm open to any suggestions/improvements from all of you.

Hoping to interact with you all soon in the meetings :)

Cheers,
Soumya