[ceph-calamari] How to Clear monitoring information in calamari

John Spray john.spray at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 04:46:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

This is possible at the REST API layer, but is not implemented in the
GUI.  Fortunately you can accomplish this in your browser any way.
There are three API resources you need to know about: /api/v2/key,
/api/v2/server and /api/v2/cluster.  In that order, visit each in your
browser, and for each item to be deleted, construct the URL for that
and click delete.

For example, for keys, it looks like this:
http://imgur.com/a/FCaH9

In the first screenshot I go to /api/v2/key to see the list, then for
each one I go to /api/v2/key/<fqdn>/ (second screenshot) and click the
"Delete" button there.

Patches would be welcome to fix the UI to be able to do this too :-)

Cheers,
John