[Ceph-community] List's welcome email message

Joao Eduardo Luis joao at suse.de
Sat Apr 20 00:54:33 PDT 2019

Hi Mike,

Given the number of emails we get sent to the list that actually belong
on ceph-users or ceph-devel, could we include a disclaimer about those
in the welcoming email?

Something like

  > Please be aware that this list is only for community organizational
matters and questions regarding your planned, existing, or problematic
deployments will not be answered.
  > For those questions, we recommend reaching out to
ceph-users at lists.ceph.com and/or ceph-devel at vger.kernel.org where you'll
find those that can help you.

This could be tweaked for sure. Maybe describe better what the list is
all about, and/or give a few examples of things that should go into
ceph-users or ceph-devel.

  -Joao