[Ceph-community] List's welcome email message

Kai Wagner kwagner at suse.com
Wed Apr 24 13:30:22 PDT 2019

On 24.04.19 15:48, Sage Weil wrote:
> Separately, though, I wonder if we should consider dropping the
> ceph-community@ list entirely.  It gets very little traffic and most of
> what *is* on-topic is about ceph events (ceph days and meetups).  Perhaps
> we should just replace it with events at ceph.io?

I agree that this list isn't really helpful at all and tbh from the name
itself it's not clear to me what this ML is all about.

I think a mailing list someone could subscribe to, to get the newest
updates on upcoming conferences would be better - in case we start to
organize and announce Ceph days in advance in the future ;-)

--
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)