[ceph-users] OSD down with Ceph version of Kraken

Dave.Chen at Dell.com Dave.Chen at Dell.com
Tue Dec 5 02:14:42 PST 2017

Hi,

Our Ceph version is Kraken and for the storage node we have up to 90 hard disks that can be used for OSD, we configured the messenger type as "simple", I noticed that "simple" type here might create lots of threads and hence occupied lots of resource, we observed the configuration will cause many OSD failure, and happened frequently. Is there any configuration could help to work around the issue of OSD failure?

Thanks in the advance!

Best Regards,
Dave Chen