[ceph-users] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Ceph RDB with iSCSI multipath

jorpilo jorpilo at unizar.es
Wed Nov 1 23:31:33 PDT 2017

Hey
Right now multipath is not supported.There is an issue whenClients send a write to AA blocks the writeThe client timeout so it send the same write to BB writes The client send another write to BB writesA unlocks and overwrite the second B write with old information
 It can end up corrupting data so right now only Active/Passive is supported until a solution is found.
Here you have some info in old emailshttp://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2017-October/021437.html
-------- Mensaje original --------De: GiangCoi Mr <ltrgiang86 at gmail.com> Fecha: 1/11/17  10:59 a. m.  (GMT+01:00) Para: ceph-users <ceph-users at ceph.com> Asunto: [SUSPECTED SPAM][ceph-users] Ceph RDB with iSCSI multipath
Hi all.

I'm configuring Ceph RDB to expose iSCSI gateway. I am using 3 Ceph-node (CentOS 7.4 + Ceph Luminous). I want to configure iSCSI gateway on 3 Ceph-node for Windows server 2016 connect to Multipath iSCSI. How I can configure. Please help me to configure it. Thanks
Regards,Giang