[ceph-users] Deleting large pools

Gregory Farnum gfarnum at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 09:45:31 PDT 2017

Deletion is throttled, though I don’t know the configs to change it you
could poke around if you want stuff to go faster.

Don’t just remove the directory in the filesystem; you need to clean up the
leveldb metadata as well. ;)
Removing the pg via Ceph-objectstore-tool would work fine but I’ve seen too
many people kill the wrong thing to recommend it.
-Greg