[ceph-users] Ceph RDB with iSCSI multipath

Jason Dillaman jdillama at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 18:51:25 PDT 2017

There was a little delay getting things merged in the upstream kernel so we
are now hoping for v4.16. You should be able to take a 4.15 rc XYZ kernel
and apply the patches from this thread [1]. It's due to this upstream delay
that CentOS 7.4.<current> doesn't have the patches backported, but
hopefully a forthcoming Z-stream of 7.4 will include the changes (fingers
crossed).

[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/target-devel/msg16162.html

--
Jason