[ceph-users] RAM requirements for OSDs in Luminous

David Turner drakonstein at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:32:22 PDT 2017

The Ceph docs are versioned.  The link you used is for jewel.  Change the
jewel in the url to luminous to look at the luminous version of the docs.

That said, the documentation regarding RAM recommendations has not changed,
but this topic was covered fairly recently on the ML.  Here is a link to
the thread.
https://www.mail-archive.com/ceph-users@lists.ceph.com/msg39465.html