[ceph-users] Slack bot

Bharath Krishna BKrishna at walmartlabs.com
Sun Nov 5 22:37:15 PST 2017

We have deployed and integrated hubot and have written coffee scripts to get the status info and alerts from slack. All our ceph metrics are pushed to graphite every minute and coffee scripts would then parse the json from graphite and output to slack.

Haven’t exposed ceph cluster to hubot directly.

Thanks
Bharath