[ceph-users] Performance, and how much wiggle room there is with tunables

Robert Stanford rstanford8896 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:10:24 PST 2017

 The bandwidth of the network is much higher than that.  The bandwidth I
mentioned came from "rados bench" output, under the "Bandwidth (MB/sec)"
row.  I see from comparing mine to others online that mine is pretty good
(relatively).  But I'd like to get much more than that.

Does "rados bench" show a near maximum of what a cluster can do?  Or is it
possible that I can tune it to get more bandwidth?