[ceph-users] rocksdb: Corruption: missing start of fragmented record

Michael mehe.schmid at gmx.ch
Mon Nov 13 03:05:23 PST 2017

Konstantin Shalygin wrote:
 > I think Christian talks about version 12.2.2, not 12.2.*

Which isn't released yet, yes. I could try building the development
repository if you think that has a chance of resolving the issue?

Although I'd still like to know how I could theoretically get my hands
at these rocksdb files manually, if anyone knows how to do that? I still
have no idea how.

I also reported this as a bug last week, in case anyone has information
or the same issue:
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/22044