[ceph-users] ceps-deploy won't install luminous

Hans van den Bogert hansbogert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 01:58:23 PST 2017

Never mind, you already said you are on the latest ceph-deploy, so that can’t be it.
I’m not familiar with deploying on Centos, but I can imagine that the last part of the checklist is important:

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/luminous/start/quick-start-preflight/#priorities-preferences

Can you verify that you did that part?