[ceph-users] ceps-deploy won't install luminous

jorpilo jorpilo at unizar.es
Wed Nov 15 05:51:17 PST 2017

I think you can always use the --release luminous option that will ensure you install luminous.ceph-deploy install --release luminous node1 node2 node3
-------- Mensaje original --------De: "Ragan, Tj (Dr.)" <tj.ragan at leicester.ac.uk> Fecha: 15/11/17  11:11 a. m.  (GMT+01:00) Para: Hans van den Bogert <hansbogert at gmail.com> Cc: ceph-users at lists.ceph.com Asunto: Re: [ceph-users] ceps-deploy won't install luminous

Yes, I’ve done that.  I’ve also tried changing the priority field from 1 to 2, with no effect.