[ceph-users] Luminous RadosGW with Apache

Monis Monther mmmm82 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:47:23 PST 2017

Good Day,

I am trying to install radosgw with apache instead of civetweb, I am under
Luminous 12.2.0

I followed documentation from docs.ceph.com/docs/jewel/man/8/radosgw

I keep getting error of permission denied (apache cant access the socket
file)

changing the ownership of /var/run/ceph does not solve the problem either
and gives me a connection reset by client.

I also noticed that radogsgw does not run as the apache user.

Is apache config still supported in Luminous or I only have civetweb

Thanks
Mark