[ceph-users] osd max write size and large objects

Robert Stanford rstanford8896 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 07:46:00 PST 2017

 Thanks.  Does this mean that I can send >90MB objects to my RGWs and they
will break it up into manageable (<=90MB) chunks before storing them?  Or
if I'm going to store objects > 90MB do I need to change this parameter?

 I don't know if we'll be able to use libradosstriper, but thanks for
bringing it to my attention.  We are using the S3 interface of RGW
exclusively (nothing custom in there).