[ceph-users] Restart is required?

Jaroslaw Owsiewski jaroslaw.owsiewski at allegrogroup.com
Thu Nov 16 08:34:10 PST 2017

Thanks for your reply and information. Yes, we are using filestore. Will it
still work in Luminous: ??

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/filestore-config-ref/ :

"filestore merge threshold

NOTE: A negative value means to disable subdir merging"

will variable definition like "filestore_merge_treshold = -50" (negative
value) work? (in Jewel it worked like a charm)

Regards

--

Jarek

--