[ceph-users] Is the 12.2.1 really stable? Anybody have production cluster with Luminous Bluestore?

Enrico Kern enrico.kern at glispamedia.com
Thu Nov 16 11:11:23 PST 2017

We upgraded from firefly to 12.2.1 . We cannot use our RadosGW S3 Endpoints
anymore since multipart uploads get not replicated. So we are also waiting
for 12.2.2 to finally allow usage of our s3 endpoints again....

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Ashley Merrick <ashley at amerrick.co.uk>
wrote:

> Currently experiencing a nasty bug http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21142
>
> I would say wait a while for the next point release.
>
> ,Ashley

Enrico Kern
*Lead System Engineer*

*T* +49 (0) 30 555713017  | *M *+49 (0)152 26814501
*E*  enrico.kern at glispa.com |  *Skype flyersa* |  LinkedIn View my Profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/enricokern/>

*Glispa GmbH* - Berlin Office
Sonnenburger Str. 73 10437 Berlin, Germany
Managing Director: Dina Karol-Gavish, Registered in Berlin, AG
Charlottenburg HRB 114678B
<http://www.glispa.com/>   <contact at glispa.com>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/143634/>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116135915389937318808/116135915389937318808>