[ceph-users] how to test journal?

Rudi Ahlers rudiahlers at gmail.com

I didn't see where you said there is no journal on bluestore.

Maybe I'm confusing the terminology. I have created a DB and WAL device for
my Bluestore, but I presume that's not a journal (anymore?).

This is how I set it up this time: ceph-disk prepare --bluestore /dev/sdc
--block.wal /dev/sde --block.db /dev/sde

Apart from "ceph grafana", which I can't install at this stage since the
cluster isn't ready yet, how else can I test the SSD cache drives?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers