[ceph-users] iSCSI gateway

Jason Dillaman jdillama at redhat.com
Mon Nov 27 05:46:12 PST 2017

(moving to ceph-users mailing list since this isn't development related)

Have you tried following the documentation located here [1]? Any
particular step you are having trouble with? There are no repos for
the Open-iSCSI packages of rtslib-fb and tcmu-runner since those will
eventually trickle down into the distributions. We are still working
to get official Ceph repos for ceph-iscsi-config and ceph-iscsi-cli,
but in the meantime they are available here [2][3].

[1] http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/iscsi-initiator-win/
[2] https://shaman.ceph.com/repos/ceph-iscsi-config/master
[3] https://shaman.ceph.com/repos/ceph-iscsi-cli/master

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Marc Cote <marc.cote.mathieu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
>   We are embarking on the adventure of testing Ceph and iSCSI gateway
> with Windows clients.
>
>   After many attempt, we keep running into issue after issue.  Is
> there a white paper on a known tested setup with solid install
> procedure, including the list of repo and the order (if needed).
>
> Right now we have been working on Luminous, should we go with Jewel?
>
> Any assistance will be greatly appreciated and if you need to have
> tests done, we can talk, should they be close to what we are doing, we
> can provide information.
>
> Thank you kindly,
>
> Marc Cote
> Sr network administrator