[ceph-users] S3 object notifications

Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub yehuda at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 04:52:55 PST 2017

rgw has a sync modules framework that allows you to write your own
sync plugins. The system identifies objects changes and triggers
callbacks that can then act on those changes. For example, the
metadata search feature that was added recently is using this to send
objects metadata into elasticsearch for indexing.

Yehuda