[ceph-users] ceph-disk is now deprecated

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at digiware.nl
Tue Nov 28 06:26:14 PST 2017

On 28-11-2017 13:32, Alfredo Deza wrote:

> I understand that this would involve a significant effort to fully
> port over and drop ceph-disk entirely, and I don't think that dropping
> ceph-disk in Mimic is set in stone (yet).

Alfredo,

When I expressed my concers about deprecating ceph-disk, I was led to
beleive that I had atleast two release cycles to come up with something
of a 'ceph-volume zfs ....'

Reading this, there is a possibility that it will get dropped IN mimic?
Which means that there is less than 1 release cycle to get it working?

Thanx,
--WjW