[ceph-users] S3 object notifications

ceph.novice at habmalnefrage.de ceph.novice at habmalnefrage.de
Tue Nov 28 14:43:50 PST 2017

Hi Yehuda.

Are there any examples (doc's, blog posts, ...):
- how to use that "framework" and especially for the "callbacks"
- for the latest "Metasearch" feature / usage with a S3 client/tools like CyberDuck, s3cmd, AWSCLI or at least boto3?
  - i.e. is an external ELK still needed or is this somehow included in RGW now?

Thanks & regards