[ceph-users] Cephfs Hadoop Plugin and CEPH integration

Aristeu Gil Alves Jr aristeu.jr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 07:32:45 PST 2017

Orit,

As I mentioned, I have cephfs in production for almost two years.
Can I use this installed filesystem or I need to start from scratch? If the
first is true, is there any tutorial that you recommend on adding s3 on an
installed base, or to ceph in general?
Does s3 or swifta (for hadoop or spark) have integrated data-layout APIs
for local processing data as have cephfs hadoop plugin?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the matter. As I was exclusively a CephFS
user, I didn't touch RGW yet. Gonna learn everything now. Any hint is going
to be welcome.

Thanks and regards,
Aristeu