[ceph-users] RGW how to delete orphans

Andreas Calminder andreas.calminder at klarna.com
Tue Oct 3 01:48:20 PDT 2017

The output, to stdout, is something like leaked: $objname. Am I supposed to
pipe it to a log, grep for leaked: and pipe it to rados delete? Or am I
supposed to dig around in the log pool to try and find the objects there?
The information available is quite vague. Maybe Yehuda can shed some light
on this issue?

Best regards,
/Andreas