[ceph-users] Ceph monitoring

Lenz Grimmer lenz at grimmer.com
Thu Oct 5 03:03:35 PDT 2017

Hi,

On 10/03/2017 08:37 AM, Jasper Spaans wrote:

> Now to find or build a pretty dashboard with all of these metrics. I
> wasn't able to find something in the grafana supplied dashboards, and
> haven't spent enough time on openattic to extract a dashboard from
> there. Any pointers appreciated!

openATTIC simply embeds Grafana dashboards, which are set up by DeepSea,
which also takes care of the initial cluster deploy, including the
required Prometheus node and exporters (we use the DigitalOcean Ceph
exporter):

https://github.com/SUSE/DeepSea
https://github.com/digitalocean/ceph_exporter

The Grafana dashboard files can be found here:

https://github.com/SUSE/DeepSea/tree/master/srv/salt/ceph/monitoring/grafana/files
 Lenz