[ceph-users] Ceph mirrors

Stefan Kooman stefan at bit.nl
Thu Oct 5 12:35:57 PDT 2017

Hi,

Sorry for empty mail, that shouldn't have happened. I would like to
address the following. Currently the repository list for debian-
packages contain _only_ the latest package version. In case of a
(urgent) need to downgrade you cannot easily select an older version.
You then need to resort to download packages manually. I want to suggest
that we keep the older packages in the repo list. They are on the
mirrors anyway (../debian/pool/main/{c,r}/ceph/).

We have set up a Dutch Ceph mirror: http://ceph.download.bit.nl
(currently same server as Dutch ubuntu mirror). This mirror also listens
to "http://nl.ceph.com" and will do so for "https://nl.ceph.com" when
(if) it gets CNAMED (... with a let's encrypt cert).

Gr. Stefan