[ceph-users] ceph 12.2.9 release

David Turner drakonstein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:43:37 PST 2018

My big question is that we've had a few of these releases this year that
are bugged and shouldn't be upgraded to... They don't have any release
notes or announcement and the only time this comes out is when users
finally ask about it weeks later.  Why is this not proactively announced to
avoid a problematic release and hopefully prevent people from installing
it?  It would be great if there was an actual release notes saying not to
upgrade to this version or something.