[ceph-users] ceph 12.2.9 release

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Nov 8 02:06:06 PST 2018

I know ceph is meant to operate at scale, that’s why we are all here.
But if you have a 180 disk cluster, you have 6-9 nodes, is nothing when
you add a node. I would just do the manual install and especially with a
production environment, considering all the 'little' bugs surfacing
here. I doubt if ceph-deploy is even much faster.