[ceph-users] ceph 12.2.9 release

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Nov 8 02:23:51 PST 2018

Hmmmm interesting maybe,

- You can use this separate from the commandline?
- And if I modify something from the commandline, these changes are
visible in the webinterface?
- I can easily remove/add this webinterface? I mean sometimes you have
these tools that just customize the whole environment, that it is
difficult to revert it.