[ceph-users] How to repair active+clean+inconsistent?

K.C. Wong kcwong at verseon.com
Sun Nov 11 22:19:40 PST 2018

Hi Brad,

I got the following:

[root at mgmt01 ~]# ceph health detail
HEALTH_ERR 1 pgs inconsistent; 1 scrub errors
pg 1.65 is active+clean+inconsistent, acting [62,67,47]
1 scrub errors
[root at mgmt01 ~]# rados list-inconsistent-obj 1.65
No scrub information available for pg 1.65
error 2: (2) No such file or directory
[root at mgmt01 ~]# rados list-inconsistent-snapset 1.65
No scrub information available for pg 1.65
error 2: (2) No such file or directory

Rather odd output, I’d say; not that I understand what
that means. I also tried ceph list-inconsistent-pg:

[root at mgmt01 ~]# rados lspools
rbd
cephfs_data
cephfs_metadata
.rgw.root
default.rgw.control
default.rgw.data.root
default.rgw.gc
default.rgw.log
ctrl-p
prod
corp
camp
dev
default.rgw.users.uid
default.rgw.users.keys
default.rgw.buckets.index
default.rgw.buckets.data
default.rgw.buckets.non-ec
[root at mgmt01 ~]# for i in $(rados lspools); do rados list-inconsistent-pg $i; done
[]
["1.65"]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

So, that’d put the inconsistency in the cephfs_data pool.

Thank you for your help,

-kc

K.C. Wong
kcwong at verseon.com <mailto:kcwong at verseon.com>
M: +1 (408) 769-8235

Confidentiality Notice:
This message contains confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient and received this message in error, any use or
distribution is strictly prohibited. Please also notify us
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message from your
computer system. Thank you.
4096R/B8995EDE <https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x23A692E9B8995EDE>  E527 CBE8 023E 79EA 8BBB  5C77 23A6 92E9 B899 5EDE
hkps://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net