[ceph-users] Supermicro server 5019D8-TR12P for new Ceph cluster

Michal Zacek zacekm at img.cas.cz

The server support up to 128GB RAM, so upgrade RAM will not be problem.
The storage will be used for storing data from a microscopes. Users will
download data from the storage to local PC, make some changes and then
will upload data back to the storage. We want use the cluster for direct
computing in the future, but now we only need separate data from the
microscopes from normal office data. We are expecting up to 10TB
upload/download per day.

Michal