[ceph-users] cephday berlin slides

Lenz Grimmer lgrimmer at suse.com
Fri Nov 16 03:17:45 PST 2018

Hi Serkan,

On 11/16/18 11:29 AM, Serkan Çoban wrote:

> Does anyone know if slides/recordings will be available online?

Unfortunately, the presentations were not recorded. However, the slides
are usually made available on the corresponding event page,
https://ceph.com/cephdays/ceph-day-berlin/ in this case.

I have already submitted my presentation about the Dashboard here:

https://www.slideshare.net/LenzGr/managing-and-monitoring-ceph-ceph-day-berlin-20181112

The organizers also approached the speakers to submit their slides, so
I'd assume they should appear on the event page at some point.

Lenz

--
SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)