[ceph-users] Should ceph build against libcurl4 for Ubuntu 18.04 and later?

Matthew Vernon mv3 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 10:45:48 PST 2018

On 22/11/2018 13:40, Paul Emmerich wrote:
> We've encountered the same problem on Debian Buster

It looks to me like this could be fixed simply by building the Bionic
packages in a Bionic chroot (ditto Buster); maybe that could be done in
future? Given I think the packaging process is being reviewed anyway at
the moment (hopefully 12.2.10 will be along at some point...)

Regards,

Matthew

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research