[ceph-users] ceph-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 23

Lazuardi Nasution mrxlazuardin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:43:30 PST 2018

Hi Robin,

Do you mean that Cumulus quagga fork is FRRouting (https://frrouting.org/)?
As long as I know Cumulus using it now. What dummy interfaces do you mean?
Why did you use it instead of loopback address? Anyway, how can you isolate
between some kind of traffic to be not routable? On L2 implementation, I
separate two Ceph traffic (public and cluster) with other traffic by using
VLANs.

Best regards,