[ceph-users] "rgw relaxed s3 bucket names" and underscores

Ryan Leimenstoll rleimens at umiacs.umd.edu
Tue Oct 2 17:45:40 PDT 2018

Nope, you are right. I think it was just boto catching this for me and I took that for granted.

I think that is the behavior I would expect too, S3-compliant restrictions on create and allow legacy buckets to remain. Anyway, noticed you created a ticket [0] in the tracker for this, thanks!

Best,
Ryan

[0] https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/36293 <https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/36293>