[ceph-users] Ceph 13.2.2 on Ubuntu 18.04 arm64

Rob Raymakers r.raymakers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:48:46 PDT 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to get Ceph 13.2.2 running on Ubuntu 18.06 arm64, specifically a
Rock64 to build a mini cluster. But I can't figure out how to build Ceph
13.2.2 from github, as there is no Ceph 13.2.2 package available yet. I
tried to figure it out with the instructions on github, but no success.
Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction? I got my setup
working on 6 VMs with Ubuntu 18.04 on amd64. I just need the arm64 packages.

Sorry for the noob question, never build a package before, you got to start
somewhere.

Thank,

Rob