[ceph-users] Don't upgrade to 13.2.2 if you use cephfs

Alex Litvak alexander.v.litvak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:31:56 PDT 2018

This is would be a question I had since Zheng posted the problem.  I
recently purged a brand new cluster because I needed to change default
WAL/DB settings on all OSDs in collocate scenario.  I decided to  jump
to 13.2.2 rather then upgrade from 13.2.1.  Now I wonder if I am still
in trouble.

Also, shouldn't the message to users be less subtle ( ... fix i coming
...) as this seem to be a production affecting issue for some.