[ceph-users] MDSs still core dumping

Yan, Zheng ukernel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:00:53 PDT 2018


On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 5:39 AM Alfredo Daniel Rezinovsky
<alfrenovsky at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It seems my purge_queue journal is damaged. Even if I reset it keeps
> damaged.
>
> What means inotablev mismatch ?
>
>
> 2018-10-08 16:40:03.144 7f05b6099700 -1 log_channel(cluster) log [ERR] :
> journal replay inotablev mismatch 1 -> 42160
> /build/ceph-13.2.1/src/mds/journal.cc: In function 'void
> EMetaBlob::replay(MDSRank*, LogSegment*, MDSlaveUpdate*)' thread
> 7f05b6099700 time 2018-10-08 16:40:03.150639
> /build/ceph-13.2.1/src/mds/journal.cc: 1572: FAILED
> assert(g_conf->mds_wipe_sessions)
> 2018-10-08 16:40:03.144 7f05b6099700 -1 log_channel(cluster) log [ERR] :
> journal replay sessionmap v 20302542 -(1|2) > table 0
>   ceph version 13.2.1 (5533ecdc0fda920179d7ad84e0aa65a127b20d77) mimic
> (stable)
>   1: (ceph::__ceph_assert_fail(char const*, char const*, int, char
> const*)+0x102) [0x7f05c649ff32]
>   2: (()+0x26c0f7) [0x7f05c64a00f7]
>   3: (EMetaBlob::replay(MDSRank*, LogSegment*, MDSlaveUpdate*)+0x5f4b)
> [0x5557a384706b]
>   4: (EUpdate::replay(MDSRank*)+0x39) [0x5557a38485a9]
>   5: (MDLog::_replay_thread()+0x864) [0x5557a37f0c24]
>   6: (MDLog::ReplayThread::entry()+0xd) [0x5557a3594c0d]
>   7: (()+0x76db) [0x7f05c5dac6db]
>   8: (clone()+0x3f) [0x7f05c4f9288f]
>   NOTE: a copy of the executable, or `objdump -rdS <executable>` is
> needed to interpret this.
> 2018-10-08 16:40:03.148 7f05b6099700 -1
> /build/ceph-13.2.1/src/mds/journal.cc: In function 'void
> EMetaBlob::replay(MDSRank*, LogSegment*, MDSlaveUpdate*)' thread
> 7f05b6099700 time 2018-10-08 16:40:03.150639
> /build/ceph-13.2.1/src/mds/journal.cc: 1572: FAILED
> assert(g_conf->mds_wipe_sessions)
>
>   ceph version 13.2.1 (5533ecdc0fda920179d7ad84e0aa65a127b20d77) mimic
> (stable)
>   1: (ceph::__ceph_assert_fail(char const*, char const*, int, char
> const*)+0x102) [0x7f05c649ff32]
>   2: (()+0x26c0f7) [0x7f05c64a00f7]
>   3: (EMetaBlob::replay(MDSRank*, LogSegment*, MDSlaveUpdate*)+0x5f4b)
> [0x5557a384706b]
>   4: (EUpdate::replay(MDSRank*)+0x39) [0x5557a38485a9]
>   5: (MDLog::_replay_thread()+0x864) [0x5557a37f0c24]
>   6: (MDLog::ReplayThread::entry()+0xd) [0x5557a3594c0d]
>   7: (()+0x76db) [0x7f05c5dac6db]
>   8: (clone()+0x3f) [0x7f05c4f9288f]
>   NOTE: a copy of the executable, or `objdump -rdS <executable>` is
> needed to interpret this.
>

Looks like you reset inotable and session table, but does not reset journal.

>
>
> There's a way to import an empty journal?
>

'cephfs-journal-tool journal reset'.


> I need the data, even if it's read only.
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Alfrenovsky
>
> _______________________________________________
> ceph-users mailing list
> ceph-users at lists.ceph.com
> http://lists.ceph.com/listinfo.cgi/ceph-users-ceph.com


More information about the ceph-users mailing list