[ceph-users] nfs-ganesha version in Ceph repos

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Tue Oct 9 10:27:09 PDT 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to set up an nfs-ganesha server with the Ceph FSAL, and
running into difficulties getting the current stable release running.
The versions in the Luminous repo is stuck at 2.6.1, whereas the
current stable version is 2.6.3. I've seen a couple of HA issues in
pre 2.6.3 versions that I'd like to avoid.

I've also been attempting to build my own from source, but banging my
head against a wall as far as dependencies and config options are
concerned.

If anyone reading this has the ability to kick off a fresh build of
the V2.6-stable branch with all the knobs turned properly for Ceph, or
can point me to a set of cmake configs and scripts that might help me
do it myself, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
Erik