[ceph-users] nfs-ganesha version in Ceph repos

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Tue Oct 9 14:00:35 PDT 2018

Luminous is also not having an updated librgw that prevents ganesha from
using the multi tenancy mounts. Especially with the current issues of
mimic, would it be nice if this could be made available in luminous.

https://www.mail-archive.com/ceph-users@lists.ceph.com/msg48659.html
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/19358