[ceph-users] Does anyone use interactive CLI mode?

David Turner drakonstein at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:49:21 PDT 2018

I know that it existed, but I've never bothered using it.  In applications
like Python where you can get a different reaction by interacting with it
line by line and setting up an environment it is very helpful.  Ceph,
however, doesn't have any such environment variables that would make this
more useful than the traditional CLI.