[ceph-users] Apply bucket policy to bucket for LDAP user: what is the correct identifier for principal

Ha Son Hai hasonhai124 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:32:06 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,
I try to apply the bucket policy to my bucket for LDAP user but it doesn't
work.
For user created by radosgw-admin, the policy works fine.

{

  "Version": "2012-10-17",

  "Statement": [{

    "Effect": "Allow",

    "Principal": {"AWS": ["arn:aws:iam:::user/radosgw-user"]},

    "Action": "s3:*",

    "Resource": [

      "arn:aws:s3:::shared-tenant-test",

      "arn:aws:s3:::shared-tenant-test/*"

    ]

  }]

}

I would like to know whether the principal identifier for LDAP user is
different from rgw user? Anyone knows the identifier for LDAP user? Isn't
it "arn:aws:iam:::user/ldap-user"?

Thanks a lot
Ha