[ceph-users] Client new version than server?

Martin Verges martin.verges at croit.io
Fri Oct 26 19:39:45 PDT 2018

Hello,

In my opinion it is not a problem. It could be a problem on mayor releases
(read the release notes to check for incompatibilities) but minor version
differences shouldn't be a problem.

In the most environments I know are different client versions connecting to
a cluster.

--
Martin Verges
Managing director

Mobile: +49 174 9335695
E-Mail: martin.verges at croit.io
Chat: https://t.me/MartinVerges

croit GmbH, Freseniusstr. 31h, 81247 Munich
CEO: Martin Verges - VAT-ID: DE310638492
Com. register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 231263

Web: https://croit.io
YouTube: https://goo.gl/PGE1Bx