[ceph-users] Packages for debian in Ceph repo

David Turner drakonstein at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:13:51 PDT 2018

What version of qemu-img are you using?  I found [1] this when poking
around on my qemu server when checking for rbd support.  This version (note
it's proxmox) has rbd listed as a supported format.

[1]
# qemu-img -V; qemu-img --help|grep rbd
qemu-img version 2.11.2pve-qemu-kvm_2.11.2-1
Copyright (c) 2003-2017 Fabrice Bellard and the QEMU Project developers
Supported formats: blkdebug blkreplay blkverify bochs cloop dmg file ftp
ftps gluster host_cdrom host_device http https iscsi iser luks nbd null-aio
null-co parallels qcow qcow2 qed quorum raw rbd replication sheepdog
throttle vdi vhdx vmdk vpc vvfat zeroinit