[ceph-users] Intel S2600STB issues on new cluster

Brady Deetz bdeetz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:12:56 PDT 2018

Not directly related to Ceph, so I apologize for being off topic. Is
anybody else running S2600STB with Skylake and experiencing issues?

I'm standing up a new cluster based on this mobo with Mellanox ConnectX-4
and Avago/Broadcom 9305-24i and experiencing extreme performance issues.
I'm not seeing any difference between the latest elrepo kernel and the
default CentOS 7.5 kernel. I'm running the next to latest bios. I'm
currently working on upgrading the HBA firmware/bios and the Mellanox
firmware. But, this feels more like a mobo issue than a driver issue with
the HBA or network.

Any thoughts?