[ceph-users] Nautilus 14.2.1 / 14.2.2 crash

Nathan Fish lordcirth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 10:38:43 PDT 2019

I came in this morning and started to upgrade to 14.2.2, only to
notice that 3 OSDs had crashed overnight - exactly 1 on each of 3
hosts. Apparently there was no data loss, which implies they crashed
at different times, far enough part to rebuild? Still digging through
logs to find exactly when they first crashed.

Log from restarting ceph-osd at 53:
https://termbin.com/3e0x

If someone can read this log and get anything out of it I would
appreciate it. All I can tell is that it wasn't a RocksDB ENOSPC,
which I have seen before.