[ceph-users] cluster is not stable

Zhenshi Zhou deaderzzs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 03:08:41 PDT 2019

Hi Kevin,

I'm sure the firewalld are disabled on each host.

Well, the network is not a problem. The servers are connected
to the same switch and the connection is good when the osds
are marked as down. There was no interruption or delay.

I restart the leader monitor daemon and it seems return to the
normal state.

Thanks.

Kevin Olbrich <ko at sv01.de> 于2019年3月12日周二 下午5:44写道: