[sepia] cloud usage audit

Yuri Weinstein yweinste at redhat.com
Sat Oct 20 10:59:06 PDT 2018

> I'm advocate minimizing the teuthology footprint to what we need (e.g.,
> tests that require the broader range of distros than what we have via
> fog).

Our usage pattern had changed significantly over last years.
We used to reply on nightlies' runs and now many people are running
tests daily with higher priority and all we do is - clogging the
queues, that we can not get thru testing cycle.

Named/released branches, like "luminous" and "mimic" currently, I'd
suggest not to run at all, or run small/limited suites.
Constant PRs testing and point releases testing are our focus and will
provide necessary coverage.

May be same logic can apply to "master" as well.

Thx
YuriW